TFC PU Resin 4min 1to1 500g (250g+250g)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time approx. 5-7 days*
- Order number: TF-TFC2031
- Resin 4min 1:1
- content: 250g component A, 250g component B
- Please read the description!
- Gewicht: 0,58 kg
TFC PU Resin 4min 1:1
The components A + B are divided into the weight proportions 50/50.
TFC PU casting resin is a high-quality, almost odourless two-component casting compound.
Suitable for moulds, master models, figures, negatives, control casts, sample parts, etc.
Properties and application:
- low odour
- simple mixing ratio 1:1 according to weight proportions
- very good flowability
- very high strength
- impact resistant after final curing
- final curing colour: white to beige
- colourable with our casting resin colours
- not UV-resistant
- can be machined (drilling, grinding, etc.) after final curing without any problems
- forms a closed surface that can be painted and designed
Main fields of application:
- Production of moulds, models and tool parts in mould making and model building
- Production of decorative objects for handicrafts and handicrafts
- Production of figures, dioramas, miniatures and small parts with particularly fine contours
- universal for all types of moulds and models
Further product information:
Colour: A whitish/beige and B beige
Mixture: 1:1 by weight
Specific gravity: 1,00
Viscosity 55 mPas
Processing time (100g) at 25° Celsius 3-4 minutes
Demoulding time at 25° Celsius 75 minutes
Hardness Shore D 75
Heat resistant up to approx. 65-70 degrees Celsius
Tensile strength 33 MPa
Tensile elongation 6%
Flexural strength 33 MPa
Modulus of elasticity from bending test 650 MPa
Linear shrinkage approx. 0.15%
Carefully mix both components separately before use.
Mix both components well at room temperature (> 18° C) according to the specified mixing ratio.
Before casting, ensure that parts and moulds are free of moisture and non-ventilated release agents.