TFC PU Resin 9min 1to1 500g (250g+250g)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time approx. 5-7 days*
- Order number: TF-TFC2041
- Resin 9min 1:1
- content: 250g component A, 250g component B
- Please read the description!
- Gewicht: 0,58 kg
TFC PU Resin 9min 1:1
The components A + B are divided in the weight proportions 50/50.
TFC PU Casting Resin is a high-quality, almost odourless two-component casting compound.
Suitable for molds, master models, figures, negatives, control casts, sample parts, etc.
Properties and application:
- minimal odour
- simple mixing ratio 1:1 by weight
- very good flowability
- very high strength
- impact resistant after final curing
- Colour at final curing: white to beige
- colourable with our casting resin paints
- not UV-resistant
- can be easily machined (drilling, grinding, etc.) after final curing
- forms a closed surface that can be painted and designed
Main areas of application:
- Production of moulds, models and tool parts in mould making and model making
- Production of decorative objects for handicraft and arts and crafts
- Production of figures, dioramas, miniatures and small parts with particularly fine contours
- universal for moulds and models of all kinds
Further product information:
Colour: A whitish/beige and B beige
mixture: 1:1 by weight
Specific weight: 1,00
Viscosity 105 mPas
Processing time (100g) at 25° Celsius 9 minutes
Demoulding time at 25° Celsius 24 hours
Hardness Shore D 75
Heat resistant up to approx. 65-70 degrees Celsius
Tensile strength 23 MPa
tensile elongation 20%
Flexural strength 32 MPa
Young's modulus from bending test 560 MPa
Linear shrinkage approx. 0.18%
Mix both components separately before use.
Mix both components well at room temperature (> 18° C) according to the mixing ratio indicated.
Before pouring, ensure that parts and moulds are free of moisture and non-vented release agents.