Lindy's Embossing Powder Set - You Rock!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time approx. 5-7 days*
- Order number: LSG-EP-YR
- Set consisting of 5 colours á 14,18gr.:
- Chalk it up
- Groovy Granite
- Of Quartz it is
- That's Marble-ous
- Don't scream aquamarine
- Gewicht: 0,12 kg
Embossing Powder Set - You Rock! by Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Chalk It Up- is an ivory ep ep speckled with black flecks and gold flecks.
- Groovy Granite- black and white speckled ep with larger black, white and clear flakes.
- Of Quartz It Is- raspberry ep with black, silver and gold flecks.
- That's Marble-ous- taupe-y ep with black flecks, silver flecks and a spattering of larger cranberry flakes.
- Don't Scream Aquamarine- light blue ep base with black flecks, and larger copper and clear flakes.
Lindy's makes Chunky's look good! Your chunky mixed media powder gives dimension and texture to all your projects. These embossing powders are unique blends of colored embossing powders mixed with chunky embossing granules that allow you to bring amazing new textures and effects to your projects.
Lindy's Embossing Powders are very suitable for embossing chipboards due to their rich colours. With fine contours of stamps it can be that the final result is not displayed fine enough.
Lindy's Embossing Powders can be used on wet paint but also on other wet and therefore adhesive surfaces as well as with the well-known Embossing stamp pads. Depending on the embossing foehn, it may take a little longer to melt than other embossing powders.
ATTENTION: Due to the two colours and the shimmering pigments contained in the embossing powder, we recommend - if only stamps and paper are used - to carry out a test for paper residues beforehand, as it can happen that the shimmering pigments stick to the paper, especially with dark colours, and thus leave an unattractive "nose" on the paper by pouring the embossing powder back into the container.
use smooth paper
Before embossing, place an embossing pad over the paper to reduce the static charge of the paper.
After cooling down, remove any residues with a dust cloth (e.g. Swiffer dust cloths).
Colours may vary depending on the substrate and material used.
Note: The basic colours of Lindy's Embossing Powders come from Ranger Inc.
|Version:||Embossing Pulver Set|