Lindy's Embossing Powder Set - Metal Maniacs
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time approx. 5-7 days*
- Order number: LSG-EP-MM
- Set consisting of 5 colours á 14,18gr.:
- Silence is Golden
- Tin Roof Rusted
- Chip Off the Old Black
- Carefree Verdigirs
- Chrome doesn't pay
- Gewicht: 0,12 kg
Embossing Powder Set - Metal Maniacs by Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Silence is Golden - sparkly gold speckled with flecks of black, flecks of white and gold glitter
- Tin Roof Rusted - golden rust speckled with yellow flecks, red flecks and gold glitter
- Chip Off the Old Black - black chunky ep speckled with gold and silver flecks.
- Carefree Verdigirs - verdigris (turquoise) ep speckled with black flecks and clear flakes.
- Chrome Doesn't Pay - silver ep speckled with gold and weathered chrome flecks.
Lindy's makes Chunky's look good! Your chunky mixed media powder gives dimension and texture to all your projects. These embossing powders are unique blends of colored embossing powders mixed with chunky embossing granules that allow you to bring amazing new textures and effects to your projects.
Lindy's Embossing Powders are very suitable for embossing chipboards due to their rich colours. With fine contours of stamps it can be that the final result is not displayed fine enough.
Lindy's Embossing Powders can be used on wet paint but also on other wet and therefore adhesive surfaces as well as with the well-known Embossing stamp pads. Depending on the embossing foehn, it may take a little longer to melt than other embossing powders.
ATTENTION: Due to the two colours and the shimmering pigments contained in the embossing powder, we recommend - if only stamps and paper are used - to carry out a test for paper residues beforehand, as it can happen that the shimmering pigments stick to the paper, especially with dark colours, and thus leave an unattractive "nose" on the paper by pouring the embossing powder back into the container.
use smooth paper
Before embossing, place an embossing pad over the paper to reduce the static charge of the paper.
After cooling down, remove any residues with a dust cloth (e.g. Swiffer dust cloths).
Colours may vary depending on the substrate and material used.
Note: The basic colours of Lindy's Embossing Powders come from Ranger Inc.
|Version:||Embossing Pulver Set|