Lindy's - Victorian Bouquet
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time approx. 5-7 days*
- Order number: LSG-S-VB
- Set consists of 5 colors á 59,15 ml:
- Canna lily burnt orange
- Hydrangea blue
- Ramblin' rose pink
- Sweet violet purple teal
- Jack in the pulpit teal
- Gewicht: 0,15 kg
Victorian Bouquet from Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Canna Lily Burnt Orange - a beautiful brick-red orange colour with a subtle copper pink shimmer
- Hydrangea Blue - perfect blue, not too green, not too blue, not too purple, just right! The blue-green shimmer gives it a nice woww
- Lucky Shamrock Green - a mixture between a Kelly green and a forest green with a beautiful green shimmer
- Ramblin' Rose Pink - a beautiful rich pink with a delicate pink shimmer
- Sweet Violet Purple Teal - is one of those unique colors that changes depending on how much you use. It starts with a light magenta-pink and turns to a deeper plum-violet the more you use. Either way, it has a nice blue-green shimmer when you move your project.
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays are highly pigmented sprays with a subtle shimmer. By using them in different ways you can achieve the most diverse results. If you spray on a sheet of paper, you get a full-surface coloration, if you spray through a stencil, you get lighter effects. To achieve the sheerest result, simply use the hose of the spray head and dab the paint onto the desired areas of your project. In this case, it is advisable to help the paint to run with the help of additional water from a spray bottle. But also flowers or embellishments can be color matched to the respective project with the sprays.
The Shimmer Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang are non-toxic. Only the sprays with the pigments are included in the scope of delivery and have to be filled with warm water up to the marking before use. If the desired color effect has not yet been achieved after the first application, simply repeat the process again.
Lindy's Magicals are highly pigmented, fine pored pigments. They can be used in the most different areas. A very small amount of powder mixed with water makes it easy to colour stamp impressions, for example. Mixed with structure paste they give every mixed media project an individual touch. But also flowers or embellishments can be colored with the Magicals to match the project. Simply spread it on the paper and sprayed with water to create a real colour explosion.
The Magicals from Lindy's Stamp gang are non-toxic. Due to their high pigmentation they should be used very sparingly which makes the product very yielding. If the desired colour effect has not yet been achieved after the first application, simply repeat the process.
|Version:||Magicals, Spray Sets|