Lindy's - Jingle Bells
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time approx. 5-7 days*
- Order number: LSG-S-JB
- Set consists of 5 colors á 59,15 ml:
- Rudolf's Nose Red
- Frosty Forest Green
- Frolic in the Forest
- Silent Night Silver
- Golden Sleigh Bells
- Gewicht: 0,15 kg
Jingle Bells from Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Rudolf's Nose Red - wonderful Christmas red with a silver shimmer
- Frosty Forest Green - Dark green with a rich green shimmer
- Frolic in the Forest - rich black with a forest green shimmer
- Silent Night Silver - rich silver with a silver shimmer
- Golden Sleigh Bells - perfect gold with a beautiful gold shimmer
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays are highly pigmented sprays with a subtle shimmer. By using them in different ways, a wide variety of results can be achieved. If sprayed on a leaf, a full-surface coloration is obtained, if sprayed through a stencil, lighter effects can be achieved. To achieve the sheerest result, simply use the hose of the spray head and dab the paint onto the desired areas of your project. In this case, it is advisable to help the paint to run with the help of additional water from a spray bottle. But also flowers or embellishments can be color matched to the respective project with the sprays.
The Shimmer Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang are non-toxic. Only the sprays with the pigments are included in the scope of delivery and have to be filled with warm water up to the marking before use. If the desired color effect has not yet been achieved after the first application, simply repeat the process again.
- Bougainvillea Red Teal - equivalent to Rudolph's Nose Red from the Spray Set
- Scotch Broom Yellow - corresponds to Golden Sleigh Bells from the Spray Set
- Silver Moon Turquoise - corresponds to Silent Night Silver from the Spray Set
- Fiddlehead Fern Green - equivalent to Frosty Forest Green from the Spray Set
- Midnight Gold - equivalent to Frolic in the Forest from the Spray Set
The embossing powders of Lindy's Stamp Gang convince, just like the Magicals and Spray's, by the high pigmentation of the colours. But the special thing about these Embossing Powders is the two-colouring. Which means that they consist of a base colour and a second, shimmering colour. Depending on the set and the choice of colour, you can achieve a reflective result by moving the finished project back and forth in the light.
Lindy's Embossing Powders are perfect for embossing chipboards because of their rich colors. With fine contours of stamps it is possible that the final result is not fine enough.
Lindy's Embossing Powders can be used on wet ink but also on other wet and therefore sticky surfaces as well as with the well-known embossing stamp pads. Depending on the Embossing Föhn it may take a little longer to melt than other Embossing Powders.
ATTENTION: Due to the two-colour process and the shimmering pigments it contains, we recommend - if only stamps and paper are used - to test for paper residue beforehand, as it can happen, especially with dark colours, that the shimmering pigments stick to the paper and leave an unattractive "nose" on the paper by pouring the embossing powder back into the container.
Use smooth paper.
before embossing with an embossing pad - go over the paper to reduce the static charge of the paper
after cooling down with a dust cloth (e.g. Swiffer dust cloths) remove any residues
Colours may vary depending on the substrate and material used.
Note: The basic colors of Lindy's Embossing Powders are from Ranger.Inc.
|Version:||Embossing Pulver Set, Spray Sets|