Finnabair - White Crackle Paste
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time approx. 3-5 workdays*
- Order number: AE-139386
- Content: 250 ml
- Color: white
- covering and permanent after drying
- Shipping weight: 0,25 kg
White Crackle Paste by Finnabair
Finnabair's White Crackle Paste from Prima Marketing is a covering paste that is permanent after drying. It creates antique cracks during drying, which are larger or smaller depending on the layer applied. You can apply it to most surfaces such as canvas, wood, paper, metal, chipboard, fabric or plastic. The White Crackle Paste is mixable with other colours, water-based and non-toxic.
- the best result is obtained when you apply the White Crackle Paste with a palette knife, silicone brush or texture tool
- The thicker the layer, the larger the cracks become. Please do NOT use thick layers on paper, otherwise it will be too heavy and the paper will crease
- you get the most beautiful crackle if you let the paste air-dry. This can sometimes take 1-5 hours. Of course you can also use a heat gun, but the result will not be that defined.
- On large surfaces, surfaces with a coarse structure or very smooth surfaces it is useful to apply a layer of soft gel before the crackle paste to prevent the dried crackle from falling off.